Sprint into Spring Meet 2019
Sprint into Spring Open Meet 23rd March
Stowmarket Swimming Club warmly invites you to our one day sprint meet offering something for everyone……
- No lower Qualifying Times so all swimmers are invited to enter with the opportunity to gain County Development times
- ‘No Time’ Entries accepted so your novices can enter to gain licensed times for the first time
- Upper Qualifying Times that allow your top swimmers to gain Regional Qualifying Times
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each age group
In addition we offer….
- Free parking
- BBQ on site
- Stortford Swim Supplies Shop (pre-orders accepted to collect on the day)
- Coach passes including food between sessions
- Also Meet Secretaries – as a first come first served meet you are welcome to submit your entries in good time with the option of resubmitting your entry file on the closing date and before the programme goes to print so your swimmers are in the best heat for them on the day
Linked below for you is the information pack and hytek entry file.
Closing date is 1st March.
Hope to welcome you to our club in March.
Best wishes, Sandra (Meet Secretary Stowmarket Swimming Club)
Stowmarket swimmers – please use the internal entry form below and not the form in the pack.
We would like all our swimmers aged 9 and over to enter this meet.
Any offers of help to Fiona please.